Content Marketing Internship
Exciting opportunity to work for an established company and brands that are experiencing incredible growth. This is an unpaid internship for college credit.
Brandetize (www.brandetize.com), currently headquartered in San Diego, CA, is a digital agency that partners with world-class personalities and brands to expand their reach, monetize their business, and leave a positive impact on the world. The Brandetize team has successfully been managing the business for its client partners for over 16 years and continues to grow each year.
Some of the brand personalities that Brandetize is partnered with include:
- Brian Tracy - Best-selling author of over 60 books, Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada, and 55 other countries worldwide in the areas of business success, sales success, leadership success, and personal achievement. www.briantracy.com
- Phil Town (Rule One Investing) - NY Times Best Selling Author, Phil Town teaches “Rule #1 Investing,” the #1 strategy for successful investing. Phil teaches his investing principles to thousands of people per year. www.ruleoneinvesting.com
- Jack Canfield - Jack Canfield is recognized leader in personal development. He is the author and co-author of more than 150 books, including The Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which sold over 500 million print copies worldwide. He is also the Founder of The Canfield Training Group, which teaches motivated individuals how to achieve all of their goals. www.jackcanfield.com
Overview & Job Description: In the marketing world, you frequently hear the phrase “content is king.” This is because content is the voice of all brands and the glue that holds it together. We’re looking for a highly motivated intern to join our front end team. The Content Marketing Intern will work directly with the Content Marketing Manager & PR/Social Media Manager on a daily basis to write stellar blogs, social media posts, infographics, and more. You must be organized, diligent, independent and always have a positive attitude.
This position is very hands on and will give you the opportunity to carry out projects from start to finish, build a great writing portfolio, and grow your professional experience. If you have a creative mind and consider yourself a great wordsmith, this will be great for you. If you don’t like to research creative topics and write, you may not enjoy this internship.
Candidate qualities desired:
- Interest in the fields of content marketing and blogging or writing
- Outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Highly self-motivated and well organized, able to balance multiple tasks
- Extremely positive and caring – big desire to help others
- Have an eye for detail
- Desire to work in a team setting and works well with a range of creative people
- Writing new blog content for our clients and agency
- Assist in the development of blogging strategy
- Edit content with a careful eye to detail and SEO best practices
- Work with all client teams on client content initiatives
- Assist in topic generation for blogs
- Responding to blog comments
- Repurposing and re-editing content
- Drafting pitches and press releases
- Researching influencers and new topics
- Publishing content WordPress and other platforms
- Sourcing images for content pieces
- Must be an undergraduate in their junior or senior year with a major in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration, Journalism, or a similar field
- Strong computer and typing skills required
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Content Marketing Intern" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.