Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the marketing managers to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will develop comprehensive and holistic marketing strategies for new clients in order to drive engagement, sales, and community-development.
The core responsibility of the Content Strategist is to assist the SEO and Content Managers on tasks related to optimizing a website for organic search; from keyword research, to content updates, to pulling performance numbers for reporting.
- Perform keyword research as needed for multiple clients in multiple industries
- Provide on-page SEO recommendations and implement when approved
- Assist with content outlines, editing copy, QA, and editorial calendar maintenance
- Support outreach campaigns and backlink-focused projects as needed
- Use SEO tools and software to efficiently analyze and report metrics that matter, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, MOZ, and SEMrush
- Use tools provided for project management and communication to stay in-tune with the team, including Google Docs, Asana, and Slack, Harvest
- 1-2 years of dedicated SEO and content outlining experience in the digital marketing space
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics preferred
- Experience using SEO tools such as Search Console and SEMrush preferred
- Experience implementing on-page and off-page SEO optimizations
- Experience performing keyword research for planning content throughout the customer buying cycle
- CTA optimization experience a plus
- Attention to detail to deliver the best possible outcome
- Prioritizing and working on multiple projects at once
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A desire to learn and challenge yourself to take on bigger more challenging projects
- Staying humble and leaving your ego at the door
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, & vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses, conferences, or learning materials
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement and growth
- Monthly Fun Fridays, massages, and happy hours
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Virtual Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- Annual virtual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase "Content Strategist Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.