Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
In this role, you will collect and analyze data constantly to determine baseline performance and build and execute strategies to improve revenues and minimize costs where possible.
The ideal person for this position is equal parts Growth Hacker, Conversion Rate Optimizer, and Data Scientist. This role is responsible for converting digital traffic and working alongside the Acquisition Team and Account Manager Teams to optimize customer experience and grow our clients’ businesses. This role must be able to prioritize high-ROI ideas, test them and interact with our internal resource teams.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the Conversion Marketing Director to dig into each client account, get a full understanding of what’s needed, and ask the tough questions.
- Manage and coach the internal conversion and monetization resource teams
- Create clear plans and establish goals and KPIs in order to impact the bottom line - get a positive ROI and optimize all funnels for sales and conversions
- Ensure necessary tracking systems and reports are in place by asking questions and communicating directly with the Lead Developer and Chief Technology Officer
- Collect and analyze data from all marketing channels, including but not limited to: Paid Advertising, Social Media, SEO Traffic, Influencer and Affiliate Traffic, Email, and Video.
- Work closely with account management teams to understand and optimize all aspects of conversion marketing campaigns across multiple industries and clients while maintaining the integrity of the client’s marketing goals, messaging and avatar target
- Create and translate funnel map strategies with customer pathways to conversion and test and track everything
- Optimize back-end email funnels, segmentation, and automations to increase revenue and convert subscribers who need to be nurtured into a purchase
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Asana, Google Docs, Slack and other communication tools
- 5+ years experience in converting analytical data to effective marketing strategies
- 2+ years of creating and managing a high-performing team
- Proven track record in data analysis and growth marketing specific to funnels
- Experience with funnel mapping, growth management, and acquisition channels
- Expertise with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Expertise in VWO or other A/B Testing Softwares
- Ability to own complex and highly visible projects
- Ability to partner effectively with multiple stakeholders and the executive team
Skills & Background
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with all personalities
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to think critically about many parts of a whole to make good business decisions
- Ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to take projects and run with them
- Ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A true passion for achieving great results
- Competitive salary & annual bonus with incentive opportunities
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, & vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses and conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like coffee subscriptions, Netflix, etc)
- Monthly Virtual Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- Annual virtual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Conversion Marketing Director Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.