Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
If you’re hungry for more, then you are perfect for this role. In addition to providing customer support for 2-3 of our largest clients who are New York Times best-selling authors & speakers, you’ll also be helping as an office admin to keep our San Diego office running smoothly.
Your focus will be on developing rapport with internal team members and external clients, as well as helping customers with their questions, online course access, and other potential purchase issues.
- Handle all incoming Customer Service calls, emails and tickets regarding products and services for some Brandetize clients
- Become very knowledgeable in the programs offered by the clients in order to help prospects make purchases with confidence.
- Help complete ringless voicemail and chatbot setup and outbound calling for live or virtual event preparations
- Create and implement streamlined processes for a better customer experience as needed
- Manage, maintain and monitor/reorder physical inventory as needed for products
- Manage subscription programs, resolve billing inquiries and communications
- Assist with light administrative office tasks like watering plants, ordering supplies, client/team lunches, restocking the kitchen, and following our COVID-19 safety procedures
- Plan & facilitate in-person or virtual events for the Brandetize team and clients including pre-event preparation, execution, and clean up
- Assist with recruiting efforts including candidate sourcing via LinkedIn etc.
- Assist with light operational tasks including misc. accounting tasks, updating team communication website (Intranet) and managing outsourcers payments etc.
- Provide support to the team on various other projects as time allows
- Great communication skills
- Detail oriented and persistent
- Ability to follow-up and prioritize tasks
- Organized and good with time management
- Enjoys working with and talking to people
- High energy and desire to learn/improve
- A natural born go-getter
- Ability to anticipate needs, barriers, etc.
- Proactively answers questions through critical thinking
- Passionate about improving processes and “working smarter”
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to report to the San Diego office regularly (remote work available occasionally)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to drive to team events, drop off client mail, and visit the fulfillment center warehouse as needed
Skills & Background
- 2+ years customer service or sales support experience
- 1+ years administrative experience in an office setting
- Event, marketing, sales or social media experience a plus!
- Very strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and email programs
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise
- Experience with reporting and data review
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them
- A true passion for achieving great results
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- A great flexible working space in San Diego next to Balboa park and remote work options available
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Customer Support & Office Admin Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.