Digital Marketing Account Coordinator
Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
The role of Digital Marketing Account Coordinator is an exciting opportunity to participate in the development of marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Client Success in the Account Management department, the Digital Marketing Account Coordinator is accountable for managing digital marketing campaigns for clients. They serve as the primary point of contact for clients and oversee daily campaign operations, which involves tasks such as comprehending client objectives, devising campaign plans, coordinating with internal teams (such as creative, social media, and SEO), and monitoring and evaluating campaign performance.
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
This is a remote position. Office headquarters are in San Diego so you have the opportunity to use the office as needed if you’re in the San Diego area.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for assigned accounts, developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Coordinating with cross functional departments to develop campaigns and promotions that integrate digital channels such as websites, email, and paid ad campaigns
- Use a data-driven approach for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of online marketing campaigns ensuring KPIs are on track
- Proactively manage projects from start to finish, ensuring all deadlines are met and deliverables exceed expectations
- Effectively communicate project updates and status reports to internal teams and clients. Assist in the development of project briefs, proposals and presentations
- Assist in the development of project briefs, proposals and presentations
- Help to develop and implement account plans and strategies
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing tools and technologies
- Coordinating with sales departments to track sales leads generated through digital marketing campaigns
- Identifying and engaging with vendors and handling product and service launches
- 3 to 4 years of experience working in a digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business administration, or related field
- Proven track record and previous focus on client strategy, account growth and retention
- In-depth knowledge of results-driven performance marketing funnels and other working knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools
- Self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM/Email/Social capabilities and how it relates to full funnel marketing
- Proven experience interpreting data and making strategic recommendations
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple clients, think on your feet, showcase initiative, shift mindset
- 100% Remote
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses and conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly Fun Fridays and happy hours
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase "Digital Marketing Account Coordinator Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.