Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
Are you looking for a role you enjoy showing up to every single day?
Are you looking for a place full of people who work hard, have fun, and support one another?
We’ve been looking for you.
This position is full-time, exempt, salary. This is a remote position. Office headquarters are in San Diego so you have the opportunity to use the office as needed if you’re in the San Diego area.
- Act as a client-facing marketing manager responsible for client leadership, client communication and advocacy that result in long-term client retention, profitability, and growth of accounts.
- This role supports the strategic development and execution of results-driven, performance digital marketing campaigns.
- As an individual contributor and collaborator with a team, this role is responsible for the execution of digital marketing programs across an array of client industries and channels, including Paid Media, Email, SEO, Content, Social Media and Web.
- Work with lead strategists to create marketing and sales funnel maps and develop strategic initiatives.
- Support full funnel optimization efforts to hit client goals and targets.
- Quantify, prioritize and execute tasks that will have the most significant impact in hitting client KPIs.
- Ensure client accounts are profitable, operating within scope and budget for services
- Use a data-driven approach for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of online marketing campaigns ensuring KPIs are on track.
- Experience interpreting data and making strategic recommendations
- Employee management and coaching of account managers and coordinators.
- Support in the development of processes and systems for account managers to use and continuously optimize
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Asana, Acello, Slack and other project management and communication tools
- Stay up-to-date with trends and technologies and educate the team and agency
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Be data literate, obsessing over metrics and reporting and using the numbers to direct decisions with insight and confidence
- Superb communication and client-facing presentation skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge seeker with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attentive listener, and ability to grow rapport quickly
- The ability to juggle multiple clients, think on your feet, showcase initiative, and shift mindset to accommodate varying clients in various verticals
- The humility to stay humble and leave your ego at the door
Skills & Background
- Proven track record and previous focus on client strategy, account growth and retention
- 5+ years of performance digital marketing experience in an agency or client-side digital marketing setting, with hands-on experience managing and optimizing online marketing campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of results-driven performance marketing including customer lifecycles, marketing funnels, website experience, email campaigns, social media, paid ads, video, content and more.
- Experience with web analytics and familiarity with Google Analytics
- Direct-response/info-marketing experience a plus
- A solutions-oriented and innovative thinker and problem solver
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Annual bonuses
- Full-remote or hybrid if you choose - A great flexible working space in San Diego next to Balboa Park
- Unlimited “Discretionary” paid time off and flexible working hours
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth and development courses and conferences
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement and growth
- Monthly Fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Fun Fridays and Lunch and Learns to connect and grow with the team
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Digital Marketing Account Manager Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.