Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
The ideal candidate for this position lives and breathes Google Analytics. You love bringing together hundreds of data points from multiple platforms to tell a story and impact optimizations that focus on revenue. You love to lead and are looking to help develop a data/analytics department from the ground up alongside a Conversion Marketing Director, Acquisition Marketing Director, and Tech Team.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we are searching for a tenacious and goal-oriented Analyst in Digital Marketing to advance our client’s measurement strategies, enhance our media efforts, and answer the tough questions.
- Collect and analyze data from all marketing channels, including but not limited to: Paid Advertising, Social Media, SEO Traffic, Influencer and Affiliate Traffic, Email, and Video.
- Support the development and implementation of measurement strategies by working directly with Conversion Marketing Director, Acquisition Marketing Director, and Tech Lead to ensure tracking systems are in place
- Collaborate with the acquisition team, monetization team, and accounts managers to recommend media optimizations that increase revenue and convert subscribers who need to be nurtured into a purchase
- Develop dashboards, reports and visualizations using industry-standard tools (e.g., DataStudio, Tableau, Alteryx, PowerBI)
- Stay ahead of major developments in the industry (e.g., regulations, competition) that create new opportunities or challenges to the business such as the iOS14 updates
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Asana, Google Docs, Slack and other communication tools
- 2-4 years of proven success in data analysis, preferably with a focus on media data
- Proven management of multiple clients at one time
- BA or BS College graduate – preferably with an emphasis in marketing and/or communications
- Experience with creating various data visualization for internal and external stakeholders
- Agency experience preferred
- A strong understanding of different attribution models and how they affect the data
- Mandatory experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Clear and logical thinker with a strong analytical ability and experience synthesizing large data sets from different sources
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM/Email/PPC capabilities
- Experience with CRMs and Building Platforms including InfusionSoft, ActiveCampaign ClickFunnels, Kajabi, and more!
Skills & Background
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis with the ability to communicate actionable insights that prove opt-in, revenue, or other conversion metrics
- Proven experience interpreting data and making strategic recommendations
- Ability to manage and juggle many personality types calmly and with a positive energy
- Ability to manage multiple projects on different timelines and create a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage highly visible projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to influence
- Ability to thrive as an individual or a group
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, & vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses & conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- A great flexible working space in San Diego next to Balboa park and remote work options available
- Monthly Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Digital Marketing Analyst Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.