Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the marketing managers to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will develop comprehensive and holistic marketing strategies for new clients in order to drive engagement, sales, and community-development.
If you are excited by the idea of a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will use your digital marketing experience and critical thinking skills to develop strategies that make a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line. You’ll inspire our teams to greatness and deliver everything with a level of creativity, professional quality, and trust.
This role is that of an experienced digital marketing growth strategist who has an agency background and excellent communication skills. Results of this role include marketing campaign success through clear and measurable KPIs, client success and retention, and increased revenue through optimized conversions and improved cart values.
- Serve as the internal team expert for planning and developing marketing strategies
- Dive into understanding the client’s business and the industry in which it operates, leveraging that understanding to identify new business opportunities
- Work within defined client timelines and financial budgets
- Create and execute lifecycle marketing programs and sales funnels that drive engagement and conversions
- Build strategies in collaboration with internal account teams and resource departments that align customer lifecycle journeys across product, email, content, social, paid ads and more
- Drive improved results and report to leadership with performance of all digital campaigns and assess against defined goals (ROAS and KPIs)
- Regularly and actively analyze results, communicate them effectively, and propose modifications or directional changes to strategies based on those results.
- Monitor competitive activity, review digital touch points, propose action plans and identify opportunities for sales growth
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies based on high level business needs
- Turn consumer research insights and business data into compelling campaign messaging strategies
- Plan and deliver on an optimization roadmap that maximizes the impact of customer lifecycle marketing programs
- Partner across marketing account teams and resource departments to ensure a consistent brand voice and cohesive customer journey across all efforts
- Communicate clearly and positively, join client calls and team meetings regularly
- Effectively address client concerns in real-time
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Asana, Slack and other project management and communication tools
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including email campaigns, social media, paid ads, video, content, etc.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing funnels, website experience, and conversions
- Excellent attention to detail, ensures delivery of the best possible product
- Excellent prioritization skills for important/urgent work with a high-impact
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written - including presentation skills
- Positive energy approach with the ability to juggle many personality types very well
- Participate in all phases of the project development cycle
- Push yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
Skills & Background
- 6+ years of marketing experience in the digital marketing agency space
- Able to rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
- Willingness to ask questions until you fully understand goals and expectations
- Experience with reporting and research analysis is an absolute must
- Able to work with limited direction and still execute well
- Humble, leave your ego at the door
- Passionate about achieving great results
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, & vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses & conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Virtual Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- Annual virtual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Digital Marketing Growth Strategist Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.