Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the marketing managers to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will develop comprehensive and holistic marketing strategies for new clients in order to drive engagement, sales, and community-development.
Do you enjoy helping clients grow their business and make an impact on the market?
In this role, you will influence strategic decisions to help drive businesses forward, turning good brands into great ones.
The Digital Marketing Manager should understand digital marketing best-practices and trends, campaign management, and be able to present ideas clearly and effectively to clients and to a team of resources that will help turn concepts into reality.
In this role, it is important that you are highly organized and have the ability to look at data to gain insights that can be turned into actionable projects and optimization plans.
Brandetize makes a positive impact by elevating authentic brands to their full potential. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the onboarding of new clients, the profitability and budget for work we do, and the execution of new campaigns, optimizing the customer experience, and growing the business.
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to assess the business, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- Ability to break high-level ideas down into actionable items with clear timelines
- Manage and understand all aspects of a successful campaign, including email, social media, paid ads, landing pages, content creation, SEO, CRO, copywriting, etc.
- Understand and improve campaigns, pages and funnel assets through A/B testing
- Oversee digital initiatives from concept creation to implementation
- Can use Project Management tools (Asana) to assign tasks and work with resources
- Motivate, support and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Slack and other communication tools
- Pay attention to detail and deliver the best possible product or outcome
- Own complex and highly visible projects
- Lead, develop, and inspire people
- Manage schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Participate in all phases of the project development cycle
- Prioritize and work on multiple projects at once
- Push yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
- Exceed expectations and hold yourself to a high level of performance
- Partner effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Work hard and play hard
- Be humble and leave your ego at the door
Skills & Background
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the digital marketing space
- A collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Experience with reporting and research analysis (including website analytics) is a must
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A true passion for achieving great results
- A full-time salary position
- Full benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Unlimited “Discretionary” PTO
- A great working space in Banker’s Hill, right next to Balboa Park
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase "Digital Marketing Manager Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.