Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
Do you enjoy helping clients grow their business and make an impact on the market?
In this role, you will influence strategic decisions to help drive businesses forward, turning good brands into great ones.
The Digital Marketing Manager should understand digital marketing best-practices and trends, campaign management, and be able to present ideas clearly and effectively to clients and to a team of resources that will help turn concepts into reality.
In this role, it is important that you are highly organized and have the ability to look at data to gain insights that can be turned into actionable projects and optimization plans.
Brandetize makes a positive impact by elevating authentic brands to their full potential. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the onboarding of new clients, the profitability and budget for work we do, and the execution of new campaigns, optimizing the customer experience, and growing the business.
- Excellent prioritization and time-management skills
- Ability to assess the business, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- Ability to break high-level ideas down into actionable items with clear timelines
- Manage and understand all aspects of a successful campaign, including email, social media, paid ads, landing pages, content creation, SEO, CRO, copywriting, etc.
- Understand and improve campaigns, pages and funnel assets through A/B testing
- Oversee digital initiatives from concept creation to implementation
- Can use Project Management tools (Asana) to assign tasks and work with resources
- Motivate, support and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Slack and other communication tools
- Pay attention to detail and deliver the best possible product or outcome
- Own complex and highly visible projects
- Lead, develop, and inspire people
- Manage schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Participate in all phases of the project development cycle
- Prioritize and work on multiple projects at once
- Push yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
- Exceed expectations and hold yourself to a high level of performance
- Partner effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Work hard and play hard
- Be humble and leave your ego at the door
Skills & Background
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the digital marketing space
- A collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Experience with reporting and research analysis (including website analytics) is a must
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A true passion for achieving great results
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses and conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A great flexible working space in San Diego next to Balboa park and remote work options available
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Digital Marketing Manager Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.