Are you looking for an as-needed, work from home role that you enjoy?
Do you want a stream of work that taps into your passion for writing and communicating?
If you’re thinking “hmm, that sounds nice..” then we have an opportunity here that’s just waiting for you.
Brandetize is a “people-first” Digital Marketing Agency that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
This role is that of a freelance Copywriter that will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects for our clients. We are a growing agency in need of copywriters who can jump in when needed to write compelling copy that connects with our customer audiences. In this role, you will be creating marketing materials, including but not limited to emails, webinars, paid social and paid search ad copy, video scripts, sales pages and video sales letters.
We are looking for freelance copywriters who are creative, flexible, and detail oriented with their work. You will work alongside our Content and Paid Media team who will help you collaborate on projects, establish deadlines, and provide feedback. Must have direct response experience with emails, webinars, video sales letters, and sales pages.
We are looking for writers in the following industries:
- Personal Development/ Self-help
- Finance & Investing
- Real Estate Investing
- Work with Brandetize marketing team to take on individual writing projects
- Draft, edit, and submit complete projects on time
- Get to know each client by reviewing brand messaging documents, client’s websites, products, etc.
- Be open and receptive to feedback and changes from the client and Brandetize’s marketing team
- Types of projects to include: Emails, Webinars, VSL’s, Ad Copy, Long Form Blog Content, and Video Scripts
- Offer suggestions for new ideas and creative approaches to client work
- Paying attention to detail to deliver the best possible project
- Keeping information confidential and adhering to industry best practices
- Prioritizing and working on multiple projects at once
- Pushing yourself to learn new trends within business and stay updated on digital best-practices
- Staying humble and leaving your ego at the door
- 3+ years Copywriting experience with knowledge of direct response copy for digital marketing
- Experience with personal development, self-help brands, and ecommerce is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced grammar and spelling skills
- Knowledge of marketing best practices
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- Competitive rate & opportunities for ongoing projects
- Flexible working hours
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Brandetize Core Values (CORE PPL):
- Communication, Communication, Communication
- Ownership Mentality
- Respect for Yourself, Teammates and Customers
- Elevate, Encourage & Inspire Others to Greatness
- Positive Energy Work Environment
- Promote products and Brands We’re Proud of and Believe In
- Learning, Growth & Improvement
Reach out and provide us with a message that explains why you’re a good fit for this position, what types of content you specialize in writing and in what industry, including any relevant examples of your previous work, and your resume.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase "Freelance Copywriter Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded. Writing samples must be included.