Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
As a Freelance Copywriter, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects for our clients. We are a growing agency in need of writers who can jump in when needed to write compelling copy that connects with our customer audiences. In this role, you will be creating marketing materials, including but not limited to blogs, emails, webinars, paid social and paid search ad copy, video scripts, sales pages, and more.
We are looking for freelance copywriters who are creative, flexible, and detail-oriented with their work, as well as having an adequate understanding of search engine optimization. You will work alongside our Content team who will help you collaborate on projects, establish deadlines, and provide feedback.
We are looking for writers in the following industries:
- Personal Development/ Self-Help
- Finance & Investing
- Consumer Goods
- Business & Marketing
- Health & Wellness… and more!
In addition to submitting your resume, please complete this form to help us align your experience with our qualifications as well.
- Work with Brandetize marketing team to take on individual writing projects
- Draft, edit and submit complete projects on time
- Get to know each client by reviewing brand messaging documents, client’s websites, products, etc.
- Be open and receptive to feedback and changes from the client and Brandetize’s marketing team
- Types of projects to include: Emails, Webinars, VSL’s, Ad Copy, Long & Short Form Blog Content, and Video Scripts
- Offer suggestions for new ideas and creative approaches to client work
- Pay attention to detail to deliver the best possible project
- Keep information confidential and adhering to industry best practices
- Ability to write accurately, creatively, and strategically
- Develop and clearly express ideas
- Time-management skills to prioritize and work on multiple projects at once
- Push yourself to learn new trends within the business and stay updated on digital best-practices
Skills & Background
- 3+ years Copywriting experience with knowledge of direct response copy for digital marketing
- Degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or Advertising/Marketing a plus
- Experience with personal development, self-help brands, finance & investing, and e-commerce is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced grammar and spelling skills
- Knowledge of marketing best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO news, trends, and best practices
- On-page and off-page optimization experience a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- Competitive rate & opportunities for ongoing projects
- Flexible working hours
- A team that works hard, has fun and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase "Freelance Copywriter Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.