Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the marketing managers to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will develop comprehensive and holistic marketing strategies for new clients in order to drive engagement, sales, and community-development.
This role of marketing project manager would be best filled by a professional with the ability to clearly communicate and act on goals, take initiative, develop project plans, and manage timelines and resources. It will be important to be able to prioritize effectively and interact with our internal client and resource teams in order to keep everything organized and executed accordingly.
- Work on multiple projects and across multiple client teams
- Turn strategic briefs or high-level plans into detailed project plans with action items
- Manage task creation and assignments to appropriate team members
- Help to complete implementation and execution of tasks and campaigns
- Review completed work for quality assurance
- Pull reports, analyze data, communicate actionable insights
- Track general performance of sales and conversions
- Understand all aspects of a successful campaign, including social media, paid ads, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Draft ideas and present clearly and effectively to internal and external teams
- Motivate, support and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Asana, Slack and other project management and communication tools
- Paying attention to detail to deliver the best possible product or outcome
- Participating in all phases of the project development cycle from beginning to end
- Prioritizing and working on multiple projects at once
- Writing, designing and testing web pages to increase conversions
- Leading, developing, and inspiring people
- Managing schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Pushing yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
- Staying humble and leaving your ego at the door
- A collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
Skills & Background
- 4+ years of marketing experience in the digital marketing space
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Experience with reporting and research analysis (including website analytics)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A true passion for achieving great results
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses and conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly Fun Fridays, massages, and happy hours
- Unlimited snacks, great coffee, and monthly catered lunches
- Dog friendly office, open floor plan + standing desks, and massage chair
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A great working space in Banker’s Hill, right next to Balboa Park
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase "Marketing Project Manager Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.