Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the PR and Partnership Manager to have great communications skills and follow-through. Results of this role include innovative partnerships and campaigns that have a positive impact on clients' P&L.
- Management of clients’ affiliate and JV programs, PR and partnership efforts, influencer networks, ensuring they are positioned to exceed goals for new user acquisition and RO, as well as, down-funnel customer retention and engagement
- Source, execute, and activate campaign ideas, including incentivization and bonuses for the program with key affiliate and influencer partners
- Ownership of all PR initiatives and development of marketing collateral, finding opportunities to turn client’s content into press stories, place brand or product within media, or backlink as appropriate
- Lead development of marketing collateral including press releases, landing pages, creative, messaging, swipe copy, and more
- Track performance, pull reports, analyze data and communicate actionable insights specific to driving new audience growth and revenue-driving conversions
- Forecast revenue opportunities for partners and ensure that commissions and invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to assess the business or industry, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- Represent PR and Partnership team internally, to clients, and in community
- Stay up-to-date with trends and technologies and continuously educate team and agency
- 3-4 years of experience as an Affiliate, Joint Venture or PR/Influencer Manager with proven success of front-end and back-end ROI
- Proven management of multiple clients at one time
- BA or BS College graduate – preferably with an emphasis in marketing and/or communications
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with Affiliate and JV platforms: Post Affiliate Pro, CJ, and more
- Experience with Influencer and Affiliate recruitment platforms
Skills & Background
- Demonstrated experience in partnership recruitment, management, and execution resulting in positive ROI and growth metrics
- Proven experience interpreting data and making strategic recommendations
- Ability to manage and juggle many personality types calmly and with a positive energy
- Ability to manage multiple projects on different timelines and create a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage highly visible projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to influence
- Ability to thrive as an individual or a group
- Ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, & vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses & conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off & flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Virtual Fun Friday’s and Lunch & Learns to connect & grow with the team
- Annual virtual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "PR and Partnership Manager Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.