Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust our team to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
Brandetize is looking for a highly motivated project manager who will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the execution of digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. Additionally, the Project Manager will work under the Director of Operations and work closely with other teams and departments, such as creative, technology, and strategy, to ensure that all aspects of a campaign are aligned and executed.
This is a full-time, exempt, salary position. Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
This is a remote position. Office headquarters are in San Diego so you have the opportunity to use the office as needed if you’re in the San Diego area.
- Turn strategic briefs or high-level marketing briefs into detailed project plans
- Manage multiple projects across multiple client teams; ensuring hour and budget goals are met
- Meet with project team members regularly to get status updates and ensure approved project timeline stays on track
- Manage task creation, task specs, and assignments to appropriate team members
- Understand all aspects of a successful campaign, including social media, paid ads, emails, landing pages, etc.
- Motivate, support, and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Plan and lead post-action meetings following the completion of all projects to improve efficiency, improve team morale, and learn from mistakes
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Accelo, Slack and other project management and communication tools
- Assist Senior Project Manager with process optimization and implementation
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to break complicated concepts down into digestible action items for internal teams
- Attention to detail to deliver the best possible product or outcome
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Natural ability to lead, develop, and inspire people
- The ability to juggle multiple projects, think on your feet, showcase initiative, and shift mindset to accommodate varying requests
- The humility to stay humble and leave your ego at the door
Skills & Background
- 3-5 years of project management experience (preferably in the digital marketing space)
- Experience managing projects using a Project Management Software (Accelo preferred but not required)
- In-depth knowledge of the project development life cycle
- The ability to learn quickly and rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to ‘take projects and run with them’
- A true passion for achieving great results
- Natural problem solver - curious about how things work and how to make it better
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Annual bonuses
- Full-remote or hybrid if you choose - A great flexible working space in San Diego next to Balboa Park
- Unlimited “Discretionary” paid time off and flexible working hours
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, and vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth and development courses and conferences
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement and growth
- Monthly Fringe benefit stipend (choose fun perks like monthly coffee subscriptions, Netflix and more…)
- Monthly Fun Fridays and Lunch and Learns to connect and grow with the team
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "Marketing Project Manager Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.