Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the marketing managers to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will develop comprehensive and holistic marketing strategies for new clients in order to drive engagement, sales, and community-development.
This role is that of a coach, account manager, and high-level strategist who has great communication skills and can help clearly identify and solve issues.
- Employee management and high-level client coaching
- Strategic development of ideas and campaigns with ability to implement or delegate
- Develop annual projections and quarterly goals for client accounts
- Ability to assess the businesses, identify opportunities, and promote growth
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing strategy, including website experience, conversions, funnels, email campaigns, social media, paid ads, video, content and more.
- Strong communication skills with ability to handle client calls and meetings regularly
- Regular check-ins with account managers for guidance
- Review of completed work for quality assurance
- Pull reports, analyze data and communicate actionable insights as needed
- Track general performance of sales and conversions as needed
- Assist Account Managers in maintaining profitability of the client account for the agency
- Motivate, support and work with a team of resources in each area of the company
- Develop processes and systems for account managers to use and continuously optimize
- Use tools and software for efficient results, including Google Docs, Asana, Slack and other project management and communication tools
- High attention to detail to ensure delivery of the best possible product or outcome
- Ability to manage and juggle many personality types calmly and with a positive energy
- Ability to manage multiple projects on different timelines and create a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage complex and highly visible campaigns, sales numbers and projections
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to influence
- Partner effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to thrive as an individual or a group
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
- Leading, developing, and inspiring people
- Managing schedules, assets, budgets, and client expectations or goals
- Participating in all phases of the project development cycle
- Pushing yourself to learn new trends and stay updated on digital best-practices
Skills & Background
- 8+ years of marketing experience in the digital marketing space, ideally in an agency setting
- Motivation to dive in and learn what you need to know quickly
- A collaborative nature and confidence in your performance
- The ability to rapidly build expertise in new industry verticals
- Experience with reporting and research analysis is a must
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- The humility to stay humble and leave your ego at the door
- A true passion for achieving great results
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, & vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses & conferences
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off & flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement & growth
- Monthly Fun Fridays, massages, & happy hours
- Unlimited snacks, great coffee, & monthly catered lunches
- Dog friendly office, open floor plan + standing desks, & massage chair
- Annual company retreat & holiday party to celebrate
- A great working space in Banker’s Hill, right next to Balboa Park
- A team that works hard, has fun, & loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Too often we talk ourselves out of exciting opportunities before we’ve even taken the first step. It’s easy to hold ourselves back and stick to what’s safe, but some of the best doors in life haven’t been opened yet. No matter where you come from, how you identify, or which path led you here today - you are welcome on our team.
If you read this job description and think “YES, this is what I have been waiting for”, then please take a leap of faith. We’re just as excited as you are! And remember, you’ll never know unless you apply. We can’t wait to hear from you. :)
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the phrase "Senior Marketing Manager Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.