Brandetize is a “people-first” environment that focuses on a positive work energy. Our core values are the principles we live by and we have a transparent community that encourages your opinions, ideas, and feedback in every situation. We build and promote only brands and clients that we are proud of and believe in.
We believe in supporting our determined and motivated staff and we place a lot of trust in the marketing managers to help run the clients’ businesses successfully and fearlessly. At Brandetize, we have a saying - “you win or you learn”.
If you’re hungry for more, and you can’t wait to take on a new challenge then you are perfect for this role where you will develop comprehensive and holistic marketing strategies for new clients in order to drive engagement, sales, and community-development.
The core responsibility of the SEO/Content Specialist is to assist the SEO and Content Managers on tasks related to optimizing a website for organic search; from keyword research, to content updates, to pulling performance numbers for reporting.
- Perform keyword research as needed for multiple clients in multiple industries
- Provide on-page SEO recommendations and implement when approved
- Assist with content outlines, editing copy, QA, and editorial calendar maintenance
- Support outreach campaigns and backlink-focused projects as needed
- Use SEO tools and software to efficiently analyze and report metrics that matter, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, MOZ, and SEMrush
- Use tools provided for project management and communication to stay in-tune with the team, including Google Docs, Asana, and Slack, Harvest
- 2-3 years of dedicated SEO and content outlining experience in the digital marketing space
- Experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics preferred
- Experience using SEO tools such as Search Console and SEMrush preferred
- Experience implementing on-page and off-page SEO optimizations
- Experience performing keyword research for planning content throughout the customer buying cycle
- CTA optimization experience a plus
- Attention to detail to deliver the best possible outcome
- Prioritizing and working on multiple projects at once
- The ability to work with limited direction and still execute well
- A desire to learn and challenge yourself to take on bigger more challenging projects
- Staying humble and leaving your ego at the door
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- 401k retirement plan with employer match
- Full health benefits (including medical, dental, & vision care)
- Individual learning budget for growth & development courses, conferences, or learning materials
- Unlimited “Discretionary” Paid Time Off and flexible working hours
- Internal opportunities for employee advancement and growth
- Monthly Fun Fridays, massages, and happy hours
- Unlimited snacks, great coffee, and monthly catered lunches
- Dog friendly office, open floor plan + standing desks, and massage chair
- Annual company retreat and holiday party to celebrate
- A great working space in Banker’s Hill, right next to Balboa Park
- A team that works hard, has fun, and loves a challenge
- Clients that are dedicated to making a positive change in the world
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "SEO/Content Specialist Application" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.