Search Engine Optimization Intern
Exciting opportunity to work for an established company and brands that are experiencing incredible growth. This is an unpaid internship for college credit.
Brandetize (www.brandetize.com), currently headquartered in San Diego, CA, is a digital agency that partners with world-class personalities and brands to expand their reach, monetize their business, and leave a positive impact on the world. The Brandetize team has successfully been managing the business for its client partners for over 16 years and continues to grow each year.
Some of the brand personalities that Brandetize is partnered with include:
- Brian Tracy - Best-selling author of over 60 books, Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US, Canada, and 55 other countries worldwide in the areas of business success, sales success, leadership success, and personal achievement. www.briantracy.com
- Phil Town (Rule One Investing) - NY Times Best Selling Author, Phil Town teaches “Rule #1 Investing,” the #1 strategy for successful investing. Phil teaches his investing principles to thousands of people per year. www.ruleoneinvesting.com
- Jack Canfield - Jack Canfield is recognized leader in personal development. He is the author and co-author of more than 150 books, including The Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which sold over 500 million print copies worldwide. He is also the Founder of The Canfield Training Group, which teaches motivated individuals how to achieve all of their goals. www.jackcanfield.com
Job Description: Brandetize (www.brandetize.com) is looking for a Search Engine Optimization Intern to assist our SEO team on various aspects of our clients’ websites - including: content, findability, and authority. This is an unpaid internship for college credit.
This internship will require someone who is detail-oriented and has a love of problem solving, creative thinking, and strategic writing.
You must be organized, diligent, independent and always have a positive attitude.
Candidate qualities desired:
- Interest in the fields of search engine optimization, online marketing and content strategy
- Proficient in basic computer skills such as typing, Word, Excel, etc.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and well organized
- Extremely positive and caring – big desire to help others
- Has an eye for detail
- Desire to work in a team setting and works well with a range of creative people
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and workloads effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about the tasks at hand
- Monitor website search analytics
- Conduct website analysis with SEO software
- Provide suggestions to improve website content, findability and authority
- Help reach out to potential content partners via email
- Conduct research on competitors
- Assist with other entry level SEO tasks
- Must be an undergraduate in their junior or senior year with a major in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration, Journalism, or a similar field
- Strong computer and typing skills required
If you are a high-energy, detail-oriented individual who is very confident in their abilities to serve others, and is willing to work hard, then this may be a perfect fit for you. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work in an agency environment and learn about the various aspects of digital marketing.
Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com and include the phrase "SEO Intern" in the subject line of the email to be considered. Any submissions received without this term in the subject line will be automatically discarded.