First, let’s get to know each other.
We start all new relationships with an initial phase that allows us both to get to know each other. In this initial phase, you invest in one project with us that gives us an opportunity to wow you and will help grow your business over a three to six month period.
This is the perfect way to ensure there’s a good fit and we work well together.
This phase also allows us to understand the ins and outs of your business. Based on that understanding, we’ll be able to determine what a partnership opportunity might look like and work on a plan to scale your business.
Get to know each other with an initial project
Find out if we work well together
Understand the ins and outs of your business
Determine what a partnership opportunity might look like
Here’s what we look for when
evaluating new partners:
- You have an existing product that sells
- You have revenue of at least $1 million per year
- You have time to commit to building your business with us
- You know the key metrics and drivers of your business
- You are clear on what success looks like for your company
- You understand the value of what a marketing partner provides
- Your product, brand or service is inspiring and makes a positive impact
If you check all or most of these boxes, we might just be a perfect fit for each other.